Since this is my first post on food, hope you guys like it!
1. Any type of pasta (one packet)
2. One medium sized onion
3. Two pods garlic
4. One green/red capsicum
5. 500gms cleaned fresh shrimps
6. Chinese fish masala powder
7. Sun dried tomatoes in sunflower oil
8. Fresh mint/ basil ( I used mint)
10. Salt to taste
11. Olive oil
1. In a big cooking pot boil 3 litres of water with tablespoon of salt. Close the lid and bring it to boil.
2. Meanwhile, chop onions, garlic, capsicum. Chop the sundried tomatoes into thin strips.
3. Heat olive oil in a wok, once the oil is hot enough, add, garlic and fry till the you smell the aroma, add onions, capsicum and fry until almost caramelised, add shrimp, sun dried tomatoes and cook until the shrimp has shrunk and done.
4. Sprinkle the Chinese fish masala, a pinch of salt and add the fresh mint and close the lid for 2 mins.
5. Meanwhile, add the pasta of choice to the boiling water and close the lid and cook for 5-6 mins on high, or until done.
6. Drain the pasta, add to the shrimps and stir it until everything is mixed properly with the pasta. Drizzle olive oil on the top. Serve hot.
Hope you all try it! Happy eating! Cheers